Where do you want to be a month from now? A year from now? Or even 5 years from now? Well if you don’t know, now is the time to sit back for a few minutes and set some goals for yourself.
Goal setting is a process, doesn’t just happen overnight. Many high achievers reach their goals, but they end up missing the joy in the journey.
Here a few suggestions that have helped me:
2. Choose a goal to create a journey. A path right for you.
- How do I want to spend my time?
- What daily activities make me want to leap out of bed?
- What do I want to learn?
3. Do something challenging everyday to move towards that goal, with a plan of action. What steps do you have to take to get to where you want to be?
4. When you feel like giving up, remember why you started. Remember that excitement you had when you first wanted to achieve your goal.
Remember: Everything is attainable, with a positive attitude and a plan of action.